If you’re looking for a cracker that you can eat daily that is full of nutrients and keeps you satisfied, you’ve came to the right place.
The last couple weeks I have been incorporating more paleo type of meals/snacks into my diet and in an effort to keep the momentum going (especially during snacks), I made these delicious crackers. I wanted a mix between Simple Mills, Mary’s Gone Crackers, and the GG crackers that Lauryn from The Skinny Confidential always talks about. I also wanted them to be paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free and with very minimal ingredients.
My goal is to always provide content that is simple. My philosophy is that eating right does not have to be complicated. These crackers are just that.
- 1 cup almond flour (I used a big bag I bought from Costco)
- 1 cup ground flax (Trader Joe’s has a good product)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp garlic (Depending on flavor preference)
- 1/2to 3/4 tsp paprika (Depending on flavor preference)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Grease a large sheet pan with oil
- In a large bowl, blend together the almond flour, ground flax, garlic, paprika, salt & pepper.
- Once the mixture is well blended, add in the water until it forms into a dough.
- Thinly spread out the dough onto the sheet pan.
- Use a knife to cut into squares (about 1 inch x 1 inch)
- Sprinkle a little more salt over the top of the crackers
- Bake for about 20 minutes or so depending on your oven.
I like to pair these with hummus or guacamole. Let me know what you think! Happy Tuesday!