I don’t know about you, but after Thanksgiving weekend I am definitely needing to get back on track. I like to have something a little sweet everyday, but preferably something on the healthier side. This recipe is totally guilt-free and full of delicious (and nutritious) ingredients. These cookies are paleo, gluten-free and dairy-free. In the ingredients below I linked the exact products that I used so that you guys can make these delicious cookies too!
- 1 1/4 cup Paleo Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda (No link but I used Trader Joe’s brand)
- 1/8 tsp Himalayan salt (Also used Trader Joe’s brand – Best deal for this salt!)
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice (This is what I used)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted (Also used Trader Joe’s brand)
- 1 tsp Coconut Butter (Truthfully, this was supposed to be vanilla extract but I didn’t have any so I tried coconut butter and it did the trick!)
- 1 egg
- As many Dairy-free Chocolate Chips as you want!
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- One by one, add in the wet ingredients
- Mix together until ingredients are well blended.
- Form dough into “golf-ball” sized cookies and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes (depending on the oven).
- Eat and enjoy!