About a year ago I started a job that required a lot of time spent in the car. At the time I started, I was living about an hour away from my office and this meant about two hours at least of driving per day. Wanting to make my time spent in the car worth while, I stared listening to podcasts. The first podcast I ever started listening to was Beauty Inside Out with Kimberly Snyder. Since then, I have become obsessed with podcasts and now listen to them any chance I get. In fact, sometimes I will even drive around the block a few times in order to finish my podcast. I like podcasts because the listener can learn about a variety of topics and it feels like you are having a conversation with the hosts. Here are a few of the podcasts that I am currently loving:
- The Balanced Blonde Podcast // Soul on Fire Jordan Younger of The Balanced Blonde blog has interviews with several individuals in the health & wellness world. I love the variety of people that she chooses to interview and her positive outlook on life.
- Actually Adultish Christina Rice, the girl behind the Addicted to Lovely blog, also has a variety of people that she hosts, majority health focused. Her outlook on life & passion for health is inspiring.
- The Skinny Confidential Him & Her Podcast I recently started listening to Lauryn and Michael from The Skinny Confidential and I haven’t stopped downloading episodes since. If you are new to blogging, check them out.
- Straight Up Paleo This is a newer podcast hosted by Kara Halderman and Christina Rice. So far I am loving the health advice given, primarily focusing on a paleo lifestyle.
- An Extra Dose Hosted by Olivia Luko, Samantha Belbel and Alexis Belbel, these girls cover topics from health, fitness, fashion and more.
- Off the Vine with Kaitlyn Bristowe Being a Bachelor fan, I obviously had to start listening to Kaitlyn’s new podcast and so far I am not disappointed.